English language challenges

Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about my experience learning English. Speaking from my own experience, I think that learning a new language is way more difficult than it looks. Before entering the university and having these English classes, I had the opportunity to be in a school where they taught this language, having a lot of classes per week. To be honest, for me learning English was always very difficult, so I never had the best grades in my class. But, despite that, nowadays I feel like a very privileged person. I understand the language very well at the level of understanding a full movie in English without subtitles or reading any text without problem. In that aspect I feel that I am very well prepared, the problem starts when I have to maintain a conversation, It's very complicated for me to speak fluently because I get too tangled up in finding the correct grammar and the correct words. Anyway I kept myself relaxed because I know with some practice I would achieve to speak some good english. 

I think that it is very important and awesome that the university gives us the opportunity to have english lessons with very great teachers, because this language open us  a lot of opportunities in life, especially if someone wants to work or travel to another country. It's very important that people can learn english, and for those who can, like me, it's a privilege that we have to thank and take advantage of.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mr Han´s Chicken

My Best Holidays

Time travel to the future