My Best Holidays

 My Best Holidays




The best holidays I ever had were in 2015, during winter.  We went with my family to some hot springs in Chillán where we stay in a very comfortable hostal. The experience was amazing, the place was beautiful and the food was incredible too. As I say, we went during winter so the place was fully covered with snow, making our time spent there very fun. Me and my little brother played all day in the snow, throwing snowballs, making snowmans, sliding in sledges, etc. Then, in the afternoon, when we were tired, we have the option to bath in the thermal waters, making our very exhausting day into a very relaxing one. I think that this kind of trip is perfect to make with all the family, here you can have a very enjoyable familiar time while you relax from all the stress of the life in Santiago. Chillán is about four hours and a half away from Santiago, but the landscapes that you can finde there definitely make it worth it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mr Han´s Chicken

Time travel to the future